Sunday 24 February 2013

Oscars 2013

ITS THE OSCARS TONIGHT!!



The Oscars is a really big deal in my house both me and my boyfriend love films so the Oscars is the highlight of the year (even though we get irritated by them every year) we stay up and have movie food and champagne cocktails.

Im really excited about this years Oscars as Seth Mcfarlane (Family Guy) is hosting so im sure theres going to be some great laughs tonight. 
We do always get really annoyed as the films they choose arent what we would class as the films of the year (but i guess thats why its an opinion) I think the biggest shame this year is that Ben Affleck hasnt been nominated for Best Director but his film Argo has a nom for best Film.  Ben Affleck completely deserves the Oscar as i thoroughly enjoyed Argo.  Plus he's suddenly got really hot!! (i think its the power of the beard!! and a good suit)


The red carpet is my fave part of the night to be honest seeing all the gorgeous outfits, hair and makeup i love it!!!  My best dressed from last year were Stacey Kiebler, Jennifer Lawrence and Jessica Chastain. 


Cannot wait to see who will be wearing what this year!! Will do another post tomorrow about the winners, losers and best, worst dressed!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for the outfits tonight!!

    xo
    Ange

    www,hairsprayandhighheels.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Lawrence always looks amazing right now!

    Be great if you could check my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket from Fashion Union.

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed it!! Another blog post up tonight on my highlights

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete