Tuesday 19 February 2013

February Glossybox review!

Because of when i signed up i managed to get my second Glossybox almost straight after my first.  I actually love getting them through the post its a nice little present every month just for me!

So this months was LUURRVVVEE themed for obvious reasons and once again was wrapped gorgeously with a free heart lollipop.  Heres a peek inside at what i received:


MEMEME Cosmetics  - Beat the Blues, highlighter in Oyster gold - £5.50 (full size) - I was actually really excited about this item i was looking at a new highlighter.  Its a cream highlighter in a gorgeous gold colour.  I actually wasnt to keen once i put it on as i dont think it worked on top of my regular makeup.  I do think it would be great for the summer when your wearing a really light coverage to give yourself a healthy glow.


Micabella Cosmetics - Mineral Eye Shadow - £14.95 (full size) - I love mineral products as they sit on my skin really nicely.  This is in colour 53 Deep Secrets and is a really nice super pigmented bronze.  It goes on really easily and a little bit goes a long away.  I dont think i would re purchase mainly because i think this will last for ages overall a great mineral product.






Figs and Rouge - Rambling Rose Lip, face and body balm - £3.49 full size - I love this tin its so cute and vintage looking!! the balm itself has almost a crystalised top to it but once on is really smooth.  the smell of rambling rose smells like turkish delight (i love it but i know a lot of people wont).  Its a really handy size to carry round to help moisturise cuticles, lips and elbows etc.  I probably wouldnt purchase as i tend to carry a moisturiser with me anyway.



Rituals - Magic touch Cherry Blossom and Rice milk whipped body cream - £15 full size - I have always been a fan of Rituals products and definitely need to invest in some more.  This moisturiser is gorgeous a little goes a long way and leaves the skin feeling and smelling gorgeous.  I will definately be re purchasing i just think its a great all rounder as far as good moisturisers go!






Miners Cosmetics - Lip colour in Cinnamon - £3.99 Full size - To be honest im not really sure why they would include a lip colour as its a very personal thing, however im always willing to give things a go.  the colour is a reddy/brown with a shimmer to it.  the quality of the lipstick is actually ok considering the price.  I probably wont use the coulour as i think its a bit old for me but in general not bad.


Love getting my little boxes every month keep your eyes peeled for when March's box arrives!

cherrylovesit x


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is great box! I love my Valentine's Edition Glossybox too. :D

    P.S. I am giving away a pair of fashionable eyewear on my blog. Do enter! ♥
    thefemininecrusade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren,

    FABULOUS blog! You’re off to a great start.

    I’ll be checking back often.

    _Luke x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luke thank you so much!! Really appreciate it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete